Koss QZ99 Noise Reduction Headphones
The Koss QZ99 Passive Noise Reduction headphones were initially designed for racing radio scanner and metal detector users, with their superior isolating capabilities and secure over-the-head headband design. It has since become a favorite for audiophiles who crave the ability to cut out high levels of ambient noise. The QZ99 is not only for noise reduction but also for sound quality.
The QZ99 headphones sport neodymium magnet structures that deliver outstanding clarity and definition. The closed Pneumalite™ ear cushions and extra-secure headband create a tight seal around the ear eliminating all ambient noise. Durable and built to withstand the rigors of indoor and outdoor use, the Koss QZ99 also includes a volume control on the ear cup that makes adjusting sound levels a snap and a stereo/mono switch that extends user flexibility. Sporty and strong with superior sound quality, these Passive Noise Reduction headphones are every audiophile’s dream.
- Passive Noise Reduction technology for excellent isolation
- Over-the-head, extra-secure headband design
- Volume control on the earcup
- Includes 8 foot, coiled, single-entry cord
- Compatible with most radios and scanners
- Koss Limited Lifetime Warranty